Thursday, March 6, 2008

waiting...

I seem to be stuck lately. Very stuck. I need to be reminded of my many blessings.  I am blessed. Terribly blessed in fact.  I hear a couple yelling through the walls.  I'm not there...that's good.  That's a blessing.  I don't know what it is, but I just can't seem to get my mind off of the things that hurt.  I can't seem to move just a bit further.  You know what though? Here is yet another blessing:  I see the light.
---
The things that are getting me through currently are my unusual animal (which I believe is coming along rather nicely), library rentals, and my new copy of The Darjeeling Limited (which I have YET to watch/see!)  Oh, and of course the thought of spring break.  
---
I'm counting down the days now.  
---


I am ready to go home.  I am ready for change.

No comments: