Tuesday, March 18, 2008

let's have every emotion at once, please.

Today is my last day at Old Navy: complete + utter joy.
---
I'm going to be home this time on Thursday: HOORAY!
---
Buca di Beppo with James last night: amazing/yummy/was a total of 2 meals for each of us/sad (we had to say goodbye).
---
I've been receiving phone calls + "good night" texts from some amazing women in my life: this makes me smile big time.
---
Our apartment is trying to make us pay for another month of rent + I'm here alone trying to battle it: that one's self-explanatory (it even had me crying during my last day of work).
---
The most kind and generous man from the SF Human Rights Association is helping me with my fight against our leasing office: God is
really remaining faithful with this gentleman, he is meeting me in our lobby tomorrow morning so that I'm not alone during our inspection. He's also going to go through the lease with me and fight for us as much as he can. This is absolutely astounding.
---

I don't think my animal made it in the show: bummer :\
---
Todd Oldham hugged me: EEE! (duh) oh, plus he told me all of his favorite Minneapolis spots.
---
Ok...that's all I can think of for now, but seriously-how many emotions can a person feel in one particular moment?

No comments: