Friday, February 29, 2008

crash

Today the waves hit the rocks...they started to yesterday.  It's so interesting how these ups and downs just come and go.  How sometimes they are huge and surging with power, then at other times they seem to be still...resting.
---
There are many bigger things to worry about, but I just can't seem to get away.  I wish that I were able to trust more.  I feel like I say that a lot.  I just have so much trouble understanding sometimes.  I know that God will reveal the answers to my "why's" in the right time, but my goodness is it hard to accept that.
---
I'm going to have to be stronger.  I just have to.  I've taken the biggest risk of all and now I just have to trust that God will provide.
---
I saw this on the Eldredge's website and really enjoyed it: "Nothing worth having comes without some sort of fight"-Bruce Cockburn.  
---
It's time to fight harder.

No comments: